Thursday 2 July 2015

Update #2 , GOOOOOOD NEWS!

Good Morning/ Afternoon/ Evening! So A couple of days ago; 23rd of June, my family and I safely landed in Manila from Dubai and Dublin on Emirates. The total flight was like 16/17 hours and had me dazed for the few days after because of jet lag and climate adjustment. As I previously stated in my first update post, I've never been in the Philippines since I was 8, I think- and trying to settle in a really hot and humid climate from a mild one was hard for me and I'm still sweating buckets. I've also repeatedly gained and lost a few kilograms and it's hard to maintain a single double digit //cries while patting her food baby// - I ALSO GOT A GRAPHIC TABLET !!!w OFPDASJAASFJKL ok

ANYWAY! For the good news, I will be posting a review of a good few things! Here are the items I will be reviewing:


  • Olay Total Effects 7 Pore Minimizing CC Cream 
  • Maybelline Baby Lips Anti Oxidant Berry Lip Balm
  • Etude House Dear Darling Lip Tint

I will hopefully and possibly have these up for reading tomorrow, my camera's battery is charging since it literally drained right after the flight. ( bruh it was turned off ) Also, soon; maybe when I get home I will be able to try and order from BeautyNetKorea's ebay, as I really would like to buy Holika Holika's Petit BB Cream Moisturizer, aswell as Etude's Lip concealer. I'll see you soon lovies, muah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam