Friday 27 February 2015

My Monthly Music Playlist: February 2015

So February will be over after tomorrow here in Ireland guys. It was a lovely month I have to say, even if nothing amazing happened like meeting Benedict Cumberbatch or Ed Sheeran Ehe. Anyway let's get started with our first ever My Monthly Music Playlist!

                                 


My Monthly Music Playlist: February 2015

Love Online - Synx
Idols ( EDM Mash-up ) - Virtual Riot
Immortals - Fall Out Boy
Cheerleader ( Felix Jaehn Remix ) - OMI 
No Church in the Wild - Jay-Z, Kanye West & Frank Ocean
Pop It - Anamanaguchi
 King and Cross - Ásgeir
Don't - Ed Sheeran
Beast - Nico Vega
Like a Cat - AOA
Miniskirt - AOA
Tsukema Tsukeru - Kyary Pamyu Pamyu
Dollhouse - Melanie Martinez
In Too Deep - Sum 41
Hate to See Your Heart Break - Paramore ft. Joy Williams
Post to Be - Omarion, Jhéne Aiko & Chris Brown
Doing it - Charlie XCX ft. Rita Ora

Short post isn't it? I was actually looking forward to posting this as I love sharing my favourite songs with others! Hope you check these songs out cuz' they're really catchy and awesome to listen to ( good medicine for your ears ¬¬" ) Bye Bye for now guys, hopefully I'll have something new to post for you guys in March! Hope you had a nice February~  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam