Monday 9 February 2015

Tips on how to get over a creepypasta

Okay, you're after reading a creepypasta and you're pretty much pissing yourselves right now thinking about how you're gonna sleep. Don't worry, It took me a few months to get over these fictional stories so keep reading and these little tips could help you get over a creepypasta you don't want stuck in your head! ( No scary pictures, screamers, jumpscares or scary links- Strong language in post ) 
 


I know my blog looks so cutesy and crap but really, this is the first ever post I wanted to actually submit- and hey, look at the cute designs on my blog aswell as reading cuz' it can really get those pastas wanting to leave your head at the sight of Alice and candy.

After reading,take a deep breath and just close the tab.
You're thinking, " Shit, Jeff's probably in my closet now ", stop. That's just ridiculous, just take a deep breath to relax yourself. Second, close the damn tab. You don't want yourself reading it again and making theories about it! These stories are fictional! - But if you find yourself REALLY, or WANTING or just basically reading it again, read it as if it was humorous. E.g, The lady with the long black hair I saw yesterday staring at me while I updated my twitter; bleached her hair blonde today, she looked pretty stunning. 

Block the website, or avoid yourself going into it again.
This is a very hard tip, and I tried it myself but it was impossible. But if you're that type of person who is very willing or just strong at mind and heart then this is probably easy for you. Your web browser has an option for you to block websites so you can stop yourself from going on to them, here are some links for you guys.  


Watch something cute or funny after reading or watching a creepypasta,
People who have had this experience surely have done this. No matter how old or how young you are, just try to watch cute or funny things like kittens meowing at the camera or puppies jumping for joy when seeing the sight of their owner! You shouldn't be embarrassed at being afraid of creepypastas or scary things because everyone has fears. Even a really muscular man could be afraid of a caterpillar. 

Talk, go out, have a day with a friend, family, parent, sibling etc.
You've had a few minutes, maybe hours, reading and feeding on creepypastas. Why not go outside or hang out with someone to ease your mind off of those stories for a while, yeah? Call your friend if they'd like to go see a a funny movie or have a day of watching Netflix, go to KFC etc. Or maybe, you can go online and chat with your friends and your relations miles away. These will help you forget about it even for an hour. 

Ask someone to sleep with you tonight.
" Bro, I'm 23. You mad? " No, I'm not. If you're young like 12-14 you can ask a younger ( easier ) or older sibling to stay with you for the night and tell them you'll pay them back with food or something. If you're older, have your beloved pillows or stuffed toys from childhood surround your body for the night, keep the lights on, and if that doesn't help- read the next tip.

Listen to music when you're about to sleep with the lights on.
Listen to soothing, calm music ( e.g guitar only ). Like music that doesn't contain too much electric elements. ( or if it makes you sleep then okay go ahead ) As well as that, keep your lights on! I know, I know, energy friendly much yeah? Aha, no. But really having the lights on help! I preferably use these dim orange tone lights in a lamp beside me because they tend to make me feel tired and cozy in a matter of seconds. I don't really use white lights since I live in Ireland and Ireland is a very cozy place when it comes to home sweet home.

Look at funny, cute fanart of pastas!
Okay, I've done this too many times. I've read too many pastas, resulting in too many.. peculiar??? fanart pieces. They're something you should do anyway! They'll make you think of the pastas in a different perspective. Okay, I'll show you some pictures. Don't be afraid, alright? Don't worry.
                                 
         Slenderman!

 Jeff! 

See? Users around the world made these and at some point, they were afraid of these stories, and so they made these pictures! You could too. So that's the conclusion of this post guys, I know it isn't much to help but hopefully they could be somewhat useful at any time? Haha, anyway. Please have a great day and don't be scared okay? Bye bye! 













No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam